Friday, September 15, 2006

Google Personalized Homepage Supports Tabs



Now that the Google Personalized Homepage supports tabs, I've switched back from Netvibes, which lately has been hogging memory on the latest version of Firefox. Maybe someone can help them with that. Thanks to OPML, I did the whole switch over lunch.

As per Luis Buenaventura's suggestion, I'm getting the best of both worlds with this switch: aggregators and critical feeds in panels sorted by tabs (via the Google Personalized Homepage) and noncritical feeds in a stream (via a Google Reader module inside the Google Personalized Homepage).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be a fan of Google Pages but switched to Pageflakes a while ago. Also discovered Protopage last week which is nice too. Anyway, both are better than Google or Netvibes in my opinion. Try them, it's worth it.

Mario