- Entry-level SEM position; $30,000 to $45,000 or about $10 per hour.
- Three to five years of experience; $50,000 to $75,000.
- Expert-level; $75,000 to $90,000.
- Senior managers; $70,000 to $120,000.
- SEM Directors; $95,000 to $150,000.
- VP level positions; $100,000 to $200,000.
Hot damn. And to think the last time I launched an SEM campaign for a company (solo), it was a freebie favor in a management consulting gig that paid way less than this! And I've been doing Web strategy for seven years!
Philippine companies selling online services should shake off old offline marketing mindsets, and learn the value of online marketing.
Companies outside the Philippines should outsource SEM here. Just look at Google senior engineer Matt Cutts praise local SEM pro Marc Macalua. Just look at the ridiculously low labor costs in this local SEM outfit.
(Via Benj Arriola.)